Hayden's Heart is a non-profit 501(c)(3) that has been created by Rob and Ady Dorsett to honor their son Hayden Jeter Dorsett. Hayden was born with HLHS. In his all too short time here he made a huge impact on others. Our mission with his foundation is to raise CHD awareness and to keep Hayden's Memory alive by helping families affected by CHD.
Hayden’s Heart hosts various fundraisers throughout the year to directly support other CHD families.
As a grieving mother herself Ady knew it was her calling to also lend support to families that had lost their heart warriors. Hayden’s Heart began hosting healing of the heart retreats for bereaved moms.
After many successful retreats and seeing the need for this type of healing Ady knew in her heart that she wanted to provide a place, a sacred space, for grieving families and so the idea for Hayden’s House of Healing was born.
The mission behind Hayden's House of Healing is to provide a safe, tranquil space for bereaved mothers, couples, children and families to heal and connect together through a variety of methods and activities offered to assist in the healing process.
Thank you to Fin First for supporting a cause so near and dear to our hearts and helping to spread CHD awareness. Dream catchers represent the circle of life and death, designed to provide protection and comfort. I couldn’t think of anything better to represent our vision for Hayden’s House.
HH regional director
15% of the sale of this design will be donated and go straight towards building Hayden’s House ❤️ Thank you for your purchase!
Turnaround time 4 weeks.
• 100% traditional ceramic white mugs available in 11 oz. capacity.
• Image is printed on ONE side of the mug
• Microwave and dishwasher (top rack) safe and FDA approved for food and beverage safety.
• Our designs are professionally printed and sublimated onto the mugs which will not crack, peel or wash away.
• Each individual mug is custom, made-to-order and carefully packed with protective packaging.